Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy a home on Trulia?
- How can I keep track of homes I like on Trulia?
- How can I edit my Trulia email alerts?
- How do I update my email address or password?
- How can I use Trulia's 'Find An Agent' directory to find an agent?
- Can I edit or delete content I've posted to Trulia Advice? See all 10 articles
- Rental Listing Scams - Read Before You Search
- How do I add or claim my rental listing?
- Does Trulia rent apartments?
- Will I be renting directly from Trulia? Will Trulia be my landlord or property manager?
- Are the rental listings on Trulia filtered for fraud/scams?
- How do rental listings get on Trulia? See all 9 articles
- ★ FAQ's for Voices Blogs Retirement
- Why should I create a profile on Trulia?
- How do I update my Trulia agent profile: photo, email address or password?
- Why is my photo smaller than the full photo space?
- How can I manage my Trulia contacts?
- How can I manage my Trulia email alerts? See all 16 articles
- What are Instant Leads?
- Can I change my Instant Leads phone number?
- Can I remove the Instant Leads phone number?
- Can I specify when I want to receive Instant Leads?
- Why does the phone number shown on my listings, my profile, and Quick Connect not match the phone number I added to my profile on Trulia?
- Are all of my phone calls recorded? See all 15 articles
- What is co-marketing?
- How does co-marketing work?
- How will Trulia co-marketing help my real estate business?
- How many lenders can I co-market with?
- Will all my leads be shared with my co-market lenders?
- What if the lender I co-market with cancels or their credit card is declined on billing? See all 12 articles
Need Additional Help?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please describe what you need help with and we will be happy to assist you.Contact Us