Our focus at Trulia is to make the process of searching for a home easier and more enjoyable. However, we are not a brokerage and don't take part in the home transaction. If you find a home on our site that you are interested in purchasing, we encourage you to enlist the services of a real estate broker or agent. You can use the list of agents located in the contact box of the listing to find brokers and agents in your area that you may want to consider interviewing for the job.
Articles in this section
- I received an email asking me to confirm I'm working with an agent. What does this mean?
- What does it mean if a school is assigned to an address?
- Where does the school information on Trulia come from?
- Where does Trulia get crime information?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I buy a home on Trulia?
- Where do the listings on Trulia come from?
- How can I keep track of homes I like on Trulia?
- How do I update my email address or password?
- What are Trulia Estimates?