Fraud is an industry-wide problem that we take seriously. We actively work to filter fraudulent listings before they are seen by our users. We encourage you to read our fraud overview here for common warning signs prior to your rental search.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my rental?
- Rental Listing Scams - Read Before You Search
- Will I be renting directly from Trulia? Will Trulia be my landlord or property manager?
- Are the rental listings on Trulia filtered for fraud/scams?
- How do rental listings get on Trulia?
- Can I add my timeshare or vacation rental to Trulia?
- How is it possible for scammers to post on Trulia?
- How do I report a suspicious rental listing?
- I sent money for a deposit, now the ‘landlord’ has cut off communication with me. What do I do?