If you have posted your rental listing using Zillow Rental Manager and it has syndicated to Trulia, you can manage your listing directly at the listing source.You can learn how to manage your listings by visiting the Zillow Rental Manager Help Center. This includes, editing the price, canceling your rental, adding or removing features and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my rental?
- Rental Listing Scams - Read Before You Search
- Will I be renting directly from Trulia? Will Trulia be my landlord or property manager?
- Are the rental listings on Trulia filtered for fraud/scams?
- How do rental listings get on Trulia?
- Can I add my timeshare or vacation rental to Trulia?
- How is it possible for scammers to post on Trulia?
- How do I report a suspicious rental listing?
- I sent money for a deposit, now the ‘landlord’ has cut off communication with me. What do I do?