A strong online reputation is critical for an agent to succeed in today’s market. Trulia Agent Profiles have become a leading place for agents to build their reputation by adding client reviews, posting home tours, and showcasing previously sold homes.
Trulia offers many opportunities for agents to grow their online presence and become a local real estate expert in their market. Innovative tools, combined with our audience of more than 50+ million transaction-ready consumers, make Trulia a no-brainer resource for every agent who is focused on winning new clients and closing more deals.
With Trulia, Agents can:
- Highlight expertise and past experience by creating a free Trulia Agent Profile, ensuring it’s complete and up-to-date. This will keep your name front and center for transaction-ready buyers.
- Boost word-of-mouth marketing by asking past clients to write reviewson your Trulia Agent Profile. Good reviews help agents earn the trust of new clients.
- Use the free Trulia For Agents mobile appto check in to every listing that you tour and give buyers the inside scoop on the property. Show your current and future clients that you really know every house for sale in the neighborhood.
- Answer questions on Trulia Voicesto show off your local knowledge and real estate smarts. Every answer is an opportunity to boost your reputation.
And now, agents can showcase the homes they’ve sold on their Trulia Agent Profiles. It’s a great way to provide prospective clients with examples of their local expertise and past experience. Consumers viewing agents on Trulia can now review the types of homes and neighborhoods an agent specializes in – from working with banks on short sales to navigating the negotiation process on luxury homes.
Benefits of Adding Sold Listings to Your Trulia Agent Profile:
- Show potential new clients you’re a top agent by promoting your past sale successes
- Boost your ranking in Trulia’s agent directorywith every sold listing added to your Agent Profile
- Get permanent, free branding on your sold listing’s public record page on Trulia
Adding sold listings to a Trulia Agent Profile is completely complementary to all agents when they create a free Trulia account. There is no limit to how many sold listings an agent can add. For every address and transaction date, up to two real estate professionals can claim the sale – as the seller’s agent, buyer’s agent, or both. To ensure transparency and accuracy, the seller’s agent and the buyer’s agent can verify the sales transaction and earn a “verified” badge. Only verified home sales will display a verified badge. However, certain states may prohibit the display of sold listing information.
Visit www.trulia.com/account/listings/sold to start building your online reputation today.