View video presentation here.
This class discusses the strategy behind using the Seller Lead Conversion Plan as an integral part of your seller lead conversion process. We provide the tools, tips and scripts based on data from National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) to ensure you can maximize your responses from new seller contacts—from any source!
7-Day Plan to Convert Sellers Class Notes
The Selling Journey, according to Hebert Research, goes something like this:
- 1 Months: Phase 1—Pre-research
- The phase where people start to contemplate the idea of moving and entering light discussions about it.
- 7 Months: Phase 2 – Active research
- This phase is generally an information gathering process when sellers try to figure out what their home might be worth, what they need to do before selling their home, etc.
- 0 Months: Phase 3 – Selling
- This is the phase where they decide to list, and put their home on the market and hopefully get it sold.
70% of sellers only interview 1 agent before selecting who they work with (and typically spend one day interviewing).
Note: Most agents get referrals in the end of the active research phase/beginning of the selling phase, whereas online consumers typically are 3-6 months away from being ready to list.
What Do Sellers Want from Agents?
- What’s the most important factor when selecting an Agent?
- 23%-- Reputation
- 23% -- Honesty and Trustworthiness
- 15% -- Knowledge of the Neighborhood
- 13% -- Friend or Family member
- The top things consumers want help with from an agent:
- Help the seller market to potential buyers
- Help selling the home within a specific timeframe
- Help pricing the home competitively
- Help finding a buyer for the home
Keys to a Powerful First Response
- Be responsive
- Make a connection
- Get them on your website
- Get that phone to ring
7-Day Plan to Convert Sellers:
Follow the Seller Lead Conversion Plan with outlined daily activities, emails and scripts.