It’s FREE when you pay directly from your bank account. If you use a credit card there’s a fee of 2.95% of your rent. It’s $9.95 to use your debit card for rent charges such as monthly rent, deposits and pro-rated months, or $4.95 for other rental charges
Articles in this section
- Can I use your service to pay my landlord for utilities?
- I received a notification that my landlord requested a payment for something besides rent. What should I do now?
- How many automated rent payments can I schedule in advance?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What is an ACH payment?
- Can I pay my utilities with your service?
- Are there good reasons to pay my rent with a credit card?
- Why do you charge a fee when I use a debit or credit card?
- Can I get more help with paying my rent through Trulia?
- I moved out. How do I stop making rent payments?