Each rental application includes a credit report from Experian, and a criminal background check and eviction record from Checkr, except in cases where the reports are modified to reflect state and local laws.
Articles in this section
- What does a background check include?
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Can I withdraw an application after I’ve submitted it to a property?
- Where can I find information about my Fair Housing rights?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect my credit score?
- What if I don’t have a social security number?
- How long do background and credit checks take?
- Can I request only a background check or a credit check, but not both?