All tenants over the age of 18 are required to submit an application. When you apply, you can add co-applicants. They will need to submit their own application and pay the $29 screening service fee.
Articles in this section
- What does a background check include?
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Can I withdraw an application after I’ve submitted it to a property?
- Where can I find information about my Fair Housing rights?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect my credit score?
- What if I don’t have a social security number?
- How long do background and credit checks take?
- Can I request only a background check or a credit check, but not both?