No, requesting a credit report will not affect your credit score. This type of credit report is considered a “soft pull” and has no impact on your credit. The request will appear as “Trulia Rentals” on the credit inquiry table of your user's report.
Articles in this section
- What does a background check include?
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Can I withdraw an application after I’ve submitted it to a property?
- Where can I find information about my Fair Housing rights?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect my credit score?
- What if I don’t have a social security number?
- How long do background and credit checks take?
- Can I request only a background check or a credit check, but not both?