When searching for homes, we believe that what's around a home is just as important as what's in it, which is why we have a dedicated Local Info feature on our iOS and Android app. Our mobile platform integrates several map overlays within the search experience that can give you insights into what a place is really like before you even step foot in the vicinity.
With Trulia’s Local Info, you can see map overlays for things like:
- Local Amenities
- Natural Disasters
How do I start using Local Info?
- Log into your Trulia app
- Type your desired location into the address bar
- Select Local Info and choose which map overlay you’d like to view
How do search for assigned schools?
- On the Local Info menu, select Schools
- Specify Preschool, Elementary, Middle or High schools
- On the map view, you'll find schools that are represented by the shaded dots.
For more info on school boundaries, please visit our help center article here.
How do view potential natural disasters in the area?
- On the Local Info menu, select Natural Disaster
- Specify which overlay to view such as Flood, Earthquake, Tornado, Hurricane or Wildfire